Wednesday, April 1, 2009

HEk!!!

=.="
HEk!!
HEk!!!
HEk!!!!!
HEk!!!!!!!!!
HEk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
.
.
.
Today so HEk aRrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Haiz,today dunno wad hap,i so HEk aRrr!!
n the matahari make me 'pek cheh'!!
so 'HOT'!!WTF*********:(
But got some funny things...
today is 01Apr09
Wahahaha!!
I play the fool thing wit shenice..
she angry me!!
she close my phone!!
lol..!!
sorry,pls don angry me lar:)
n chang a'mei u n ah keat dont kek yeng
nx time u will 'KNOW'
i will 'KILL' u,whn u back!!
eleen tan,nx year i will play wit u again!!!
titu so pandai lor,hahahaha!!:)
only one,ms teng..(she so funny)
until nw she oso dunno wad hap kok...
wakakakaka:)
Anyway,wish u all Happy April Fool's Day!!!!!
Nx year to be continue...
HEk aRrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. manyak notty ar u !
    hahahahha~
    happy april fool >"<
    *wa tak happy lar*

    ReplyDelete